Revised July 22, 2020 - We will post updates to this page.
We understand that during such extraordinary times mental health support is critical. We remain committed to providing these services to our community.
Tele-health (virtual) psychotherapy services are the delivery of behavioral health services using interactive technologies (use of audio, video or other electronic communications) between a mental health practitioner and a client who are not in the same physical location.
Telehealth continues to be offered by all of our therapists during COVID-19. Telehealth is provided via a HIPAA compliant video platform providing virtual, secure, interactive technology for your sessions.
- Contact your insurance about your coverage for Telehealth virtual sessions
**Our Waiting Room is Closed Until Further Notice**
If you are seeing your therapist face-to-face, please:
- Stay in your car until your appointment time. For your safety, we are not using our waiting rooms. Please contact your therapist directly at your appointment time, to let him/her know you are available.
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your home has had exposure to COVID-19, or if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, diarrhea/nausea).
- Wear a face covering when you enter our offices or when 6-foot social distance is not possible.
- Be assured we have increased our frequency of sanitizing and disinfecting surface areas throughout the office suite. Please observe hand washing hygiene and observing proper distances.
Please direct any questions that you have regarding your treatment to your therapist or the Clinical Director. We will make every effort to address your questions and concerns.