Are you a Licensed Mental Health Professional that is looking for an opportunity to work in a supportive, faith-based, rewarding environment?
A Brighter Tomorrow is a positive work environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and development while engaging in meaningful and effective clinical practice.
- Collaboration with very experienced, knowledgeable and faith-based professionals
- An opportunity to develop specialized areas of practice that are of interest to you
- An excellent balance between autonomy and being a vital member of a clinical team
- Office space that is appealing and professional
- Support that eases the keeping of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and processing client billing
- Continuing education opportunities
- Working with, typically, highly motivated clients
- Flexibility in keeping your own schedule
- Work part-time or full-time
- Fulfilling and meaningful work
West Virginia Law requires one of the following licensing credentials:
LGSW (Licensed Graduate Social Worker)
LICSW (Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker)
LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
PhD (Licensed Psychologist)
MD (Licensed Psychiatrist
*Though we are not able to accept interns at this time, please contact us as you approach graduation.